Monday 24 September 2007

Time for goodbye

We have finally found a recepient! I'm really just getting all my strengths from that news. Aynee will be buried tomorrow. I hope everyone can pay their last respects, expecially those who grew very close to her.

We will, like the wake, wear white clothes and black arm bands. After laying her in place we decided to fly balloons and butterflies to send her off. I wish that Aynee will be happily smiling down to us from heaven.

Again, thank you everyone for tagging, but please don't start trouble, please please just don't. Well, I don't know what to do honestly, and I don't know what to say. Thank you to those who praise me as a brother, but seriusly, this is the least I can do for her.

I wish, after tomorrow, people can resume normal lives. Surely, those close to her will never get back our lives, but I hope no one clings to this tragedy. There will come a day when you will forget about her, when you will forget about this, that is understandable, but I hope, you will keep her memories alive. Such that, one day, when someone might mention this moment in one's life, or when one encounters something that brings you back to this memories, Aynee will still be there. That you will still recount your memories with her. It may not be fresh, but at least, it is still there. It may not be enthusiastically alive, but it is not dead.

I will forever remember the hope you brought to our family. Someday, maybe, when fate choses to cross our roads, we still can happily remember the special person who brought us together.

Stay well and God Bless.

No comments: