Monday 17 September 2007

AN ANGEL GONE

This is Aynee's brother, Chino. I would like to thank first of all, Joseph Hsu, who provided me his blogger account to set up this online memorial to Aynee.

Let's not dwell on the miscomings of Aynee's short life, instead, I hope that we can celebrate the short but meaningful life of Aynee's short lived life. As her brother, it pains me to lose my sister, as I have already loss my younger brother. Still, losing a sibling the second time around to a tragic accident takes my whole sould out of me, and rips me apart like no other.

Knowing that Aynee's life has been mostly sorrounded by Family and Friends, we would like to apologize as we cannot grant everyone's request. Due to shock and plain grief, we hope that Aynee's friends abroad would understand why we cannot grant them visits. It has been a family decision that Aynee would be buried in Sing, alongside our brother and grandparents.

To be honest I cannot find anymore strength to write anything more, I don't even know where I got the strength to start writing. I am at loss and grieving, so is everyone in the kennington clan. As much as we want everyone to be able to bid Aynee farewell properly, we decided a more private wake and funeral. We cannot disclose any information regarding the funeral at the moment, as investigations are still going on.

However, knowing that Aynee has tons of online friends we would like to have an online memorial for her. I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE EVERYONE WHO CANNOT ATTEND THE FUNERAL CEREMONY TO AN ONLINE GUESTBOOK SIGNING THIS FRIDAY FROM AROUND 10 PM AND THIS SATURDAY, FROM 6 PM ONWARDS. I WILL USE AYNEE'S MSN ACCOUNT SO THAT EVERYONE CAN BE CONTACTED. This will be a time for solemn remembering of Aynee's life and as well as messages I will print out and stick at her funeral guestbook.

I would, as her brother, like to clarify and protect her regarding certain issues that came up. Personally, I can't believe people are so insensitive to even start and spread totally untrue rumours about Aynee in the time of her death. May god bless you.

1. AYNEE DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE. SHE WAS INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT WITH TWO OF OUR COUSINS MARK, AND LIN. (we cannot disclose the location due to on going investigations)

2. AYNEE WAS NOT DRINK-DRIVING AT THE TIME OF THE ACCIDENT. MARK WAS DRIVING, BUT HE WASN'T DRUNK.

3. AYNEE IS NOT PREGNANT. PLEASE, SHE IS JUST NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL. I AM HER BROTHER AND I ASSURE YOU, IT IS NOT TRUE. RESPECT HER.

In our most difficult time, please allow us time to mourn and take in what happened. PLEASE JUST LET AYNEE REST IN PEACE, I WISH EVERYONE WILL NOT BELIEVE STUPID RUMOURS ABOUT MY SISTER.

In the meantime, the kennington family extend their thanks to everyone who showed up and sent their condolences. We cannot possibly tell you how much your support mean to us at this time of grief.

I will disclose more details about the incident tomorrow, I would like to encourage grieving friends to send their messages in her blog's tagboard, in comments here, or this blog's tagboard as well.

Thank you.

No comments: