Wednesday 19 September 2007

An angel among us, Aynee is.



A video that I want to share with everyone Aynee left.


This is a picture of Aynee's hankerchief she had during the accident.


Five days, and we will never ever again see Aynee. I dread sending her, I don't want to. Everything that I felt when my brother died just repeated itself. It just tore us up all over again. Forgive me for saying this, but letting this out really helps.

I went to Raffles yesterday and I went to look at Aynee's corneas. I felt something weird inside, like a huge rush of love for my sister. It was like something that I felt when I first held a newborn baby Aynee seventeen years ago. I was nine then, and Aynee was just born. I remember looking at her, picking her up and promising myself that I will protect her with all my life. I broke that promise.

Aynee's corneas had been under tests, and it's doing great. It's in perfect condition, and I honestly feel very proud of my sister for taking good care of her eyes, for deciding to donate it herself, to help someone see. Sis, you are an angel, my beloved angel. I will never trade anyone else for my sister, you're the best I can ever ask for.

There are still no decision on who'll get her corneas, no match yet. So IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO NEEDS A CORNEA TRANSPLANT PLEASE TAG. Thank you.

My other sister, Clara, cuddled up to me at the funeral last night, and simply said, "I miss her". I'm not going to let her go far from me, never. I'm going to keep her close to me, I'm going to protect her, she's the only one I have now. I ask everyone to learn a lesson from all these. LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST. LIVE EVRYDAY LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST. LOVE EVERYONE AND SHOW IT. DON'T WAIT TILL IT'S ALL TOO LATE. LOVE LIFE. LIVE LIFE.

No comments: